32 super skinny jeans outfit ideas for confident guys.
Super skinny jeans, which go by monikers like extreme skinny jeans or spray-on jeans, are one of the most enticing street-style bottoms for guys. These figure-hugging denim trews are the bottoms that never fail to impress. The prefix “super” shouldn’t at all be intimidating or daunting for anyone these days, because you do not need to be a fitness freak or an ace athlete at all to rock these super snug jeans. There are no lofty preconditions to rock a sizzling hot pair of figure-hugging super-skinnies. All you need is self-confidence and more importantly some attention to the outfit components, styling, and accessories. There are some timeless super skinny jeans outfits out there that always work for everybody and, truth be told, leave a lasting impression. This style guide explains how to wear this enticing version of denim jeans.
1. Leather biker jacket+ super skinny jeans:
2. Bomber jacket/puffer jacket over a sweatshirt with super skinny jeans:
3. A brown jacket layered over a grey hoodie teamed with a pair of black super skinny jeans.
4. A grey zipper turtleneck with a pair of black super skinny jeans.
5. A black wool topcoat layered over a grey sweater teamed with black super skinny jeans.
6. A light grey wool blazer layered over a black mock neck paired with blue faded jeans and black suede Chelsea boots.
7. A camel topcoat over a white tee paired with blue super skinny jeans and camel suede boots.
8. An all-black look featuring a bomber, a baseball cap, trainers, and a pair of super skinny jeans.
9. A double denim outfit featuring a white denim jacket, oversized tee, ripped and faded blue super skinny jeans, and plain white sneakers.
10. A street style look featuring a black leather jacket layered over an oversized tee paired with black skinny jeans. A pair of black Chelsea boots, a cotton bandana, and a pair of sunnies make the outfit even more stylish.
11. An all-black leather biker jacket outfit featuring a pair of black ripped super skinny jeans.
12. A black puffer vest layered over a khaki wool hoodie paired with white super skinny jeans and high-top converse all-star sneakers.
13. A black shiny puffer jacket layered over a black tee teamed with a pair of navy blue super skinny jeans and black athletic shoes.
14. A bomber in pastel hues layered over a light grey hoodie, navy blue supper skinny jeans, and light grey sneakers.
15. A black trucker jacket layered over a navy blue hoodie, light blue super skinny jeans, and black sneakers.
16. A grey wool blazer with everything black.
17. A khaki sports coat layered over a white button-down shirt, blue super skinny jeans, and khaki suede tassel loafers.
18. A black bomber layered over a tonal tee, black super skinny jeans, and a pair of brown leather boots.
19. A blue bomber paired with blue distressed skinny jeans.
20. A rib-knit sweatshirt paired with faded black super skinny jeans, and black trainers.
21. A layered flannel with dark wash super skinny jeans.
22. A black tee, navy blue super skinny jeans, and black trainers.
23. A white tee, light blue super skinny jeans, and white sneakers.
24. A white tee, navy blue super skinny jeans, and white sneakers.
25. A white oversized tee with black super skinny jeans.
26. A tee in orange shades paired with blue skinny jeans.
27. A black tee, a black pair of super skinny jeans, and a pair of low-top white sneakers.
28. A button-down shirt with super skinny jeans:
29. A denim jacket or denim shirt jacket combo:
30. A printed button-down with black super skinny jeans.
31. A short-sleeved button-down shirt with black jeans.
32. A mustard yellow tee with white super skinny jeans and matching sneakers.
These articles may also interest you.