An uncanny fusion of a mainly formal top with a casual bottom, a blazer-jeans combination is an iconic mash-up of two entirely different dress codes. This blazer-jeans combo is one of the most popular men’s business casual looks nowadays, for all the right reasons. A casual blazer or a sport coat forms a stylish combination with jeans, this can be your go-to look if you prefer something that’s effortlessly stylish and laid back at the same time. This article introduces 25 blazer-with-jeans outfits that are super chic and stylish and full to the brim with style inspiration. Before going any further let’s have a quick look at how to style a blazer with jeans for men.
How to wear a blazer with jeans?
Your blazer and jeans both must be of good fit to form a winning combination. The blazer should have the correct length, extending no further than where your underwear ends, or to the middle of your fly. If your blazer barely covers your belt, it’s too short for sure. Shoulders and sleeves should be of the right length. Sleeves should end somewhere between the wrist and the point where the thumb joins with your palm. Similarly, you can ignore the fit and length of your jeans. Steer clear of jeans that are too baggy or too distressed. Your jeans shouldn’t cover your ankles, this is what the modern rule for jeans length dictates! Skinny fit is an awesome match but spray-on jeans, on the other hand, may not look as good with a blazer for all guys.
Blazer and jeans color combinations:
Blazers in earthy tones look great with dark-wash denim. Black jeans look dapper with any color and fabric/texture of a blazer. Navy blue, brown, shades of grey, olive green, camel, and beige are the colors in which a blazer never goes wrong with jeans. Tweed and plaid blazers or blazers with patterned fabric like the checkered or houndstooth patterns are an equally exciting option to try with black or blue jeans.
What shoes to try with a blazer-jeans combo:
Sneakers, Chelsea boots, brogues, and tassel loafers go well within this casual blazer-jeans combination. What should be the top three choices for footwear to wear with jeans for a smart look? Tassel loafers, double monks, and Chelsea boots!
When to rock this look:
This business casual combination is suitable for any semi-formal event. You can rock this look to date or when attending a wedding, or a function. The best way dress down a blazer and rock it casually is to pair it with your worn-in jeans, you have got the most versatile outfit in your wardrobe.
Make the blazer jeans combo look better:
Try to color-coordinate different ingredients in your outfit. A white tee layered under a blazer will look great with plain white sneakers. A camel or brown blazer can be complemented with a brown leather belt or brown Chelsea boots. Matching your dark blazer with a solid-colored button-down is a smart choice to make. When wearing sneakers opt for a minimalist white tee or a button-down shirt for a balanced and coordinated look. To dress down this look while making it even edgier, try an untucked button-down shirt with a blazer.
1. Outfit #1: A business casual look, a tweed blazer with jeans and a button-down shirt:
2. Outfit #2: A blazer with jeans for a business casual look:
3. Outfit #3: Blazer with jeans for the wedding
4. Outfit #4: Blazer with jeans, street style:
5. Outfit #5: A blazer with blue distressed jeans.
6. Outfit #6:
7. Outfit # 7: How to wear a blazer with jeans and sneakers?
8. Outfit #8: Black blazer with jeans:
9. Outfit #9: Blazer with jeans for wedding
10. Outfit #10: Blazer with jeans for wedding
11. Outfit #11: Elbow patch blazer with jeans and sneakers:
12. Outfit #12: Blazer with jeans and sneakers for the wedding
13. Outfit #13: Grey blazer with jeans:
14. Outfit #14: Smart casual blazer with jeans combo
15. Outfit #15: Casual blazer with blue skinny jeans:
16. Outfit #16: Casual blazer with ripped blue jeans:
17. Outfit #17: Blazer with white jeans for the wedding:
18. Outfit #18: Brown blazer with jeans:
19. Outfit #19: Casual blazer for men with jeans
20. Outfit #20: A black blazer with black jeans:
21. Outfit # 21: Camel blazer with black jeans for the wedding
22. Outfit # 22: Navy blue blazer with jeans:
23. Outfit # 23: Casual blazer with jeans for a sporty look:
24. Outfit #24: Casual blazer for men with jeans:
25. Outfit # 25: Casual blazer with jeans and sneakers:
Cargo pants are not just back in style, they are back with a vengeance. Once derided as big, baggy, and bulky, cargo pants have undergone a complete transformation in recent years, and the new cargo Read more…