Justin Bieber the rock star and style icon is adored by his fans for not just the music he produces but also for his sartorial taste. You needn’t be a hardcore Belieber to admire him as a style icon. A star that rose on the horizon of fame in 2008, quickly became a heartthrob for millions, and Bieber fever became a phenomenon. 14 years later the “baby” singer is still shining bright not just as a rockstar but also as a men’s style icon. Now with his own fashion label ” Drew”, Justin Bieber continues to inspire fashionable men around the world. The way he rocked baggy pants, sagging pants, hoodies, the purple color, skinny jeans, and bandanas became iconic and a trendsetter. In this article, we are going to show some photos of him wearing Bandanas with his trademark nonchalance and impeccable sense of style. If you are a bandana lover and a Beiber fan then this article will interest you and will offer a dose of inspiration with a tinge of vintage appeal.
What’s special about Beiber’s bandana style: Justin wore his bandanas neatly around his head and never forgot to match them with other components of his outfits. His bandanas have not just added a pop of color to his rockstar outfits with bandanas but complemented them. The way he matched his headband bandanas with his shirts or pants/jeans and styled his long hair became an enduring trend.
1. A blue headband bandana with blue ripped jeans.
2. A green paisley print bandana matched perfectly with a camouflage jacket:
3. A crisp blue bandana matched with blue jeans.
4. A minimalist look featuring a black tee with skinny khaki pants, white sneakers, and a black patterned bandana complementing the black tee perfectly.
5. A red patterned bandana with red plaid flannel.
6. A white bandana matched with white sneakers.
7. A black paisley bandana with a black oversized sweater.
8. A blue overshirt matched with a blue bandana.
9. A bandana in grey prints matched with a grey tee.
10. A white bandana, a white oversized tee, light-wash ripped jeans, and white sneakers.
11. A black patterned cowboy bandana with a black tee.